Our financial planning services are tailored to help individuals better understand and manage their financial affairs.
Our consultants have the qualifications, knowledge and experience necessary to provide our clients with tailored solutions for their dynamic and evolving financial needs.
Our services include:
- Retirement planning
- Approved Retirement Funds (ARFs)
- Personal Pensions / PRSAs
- Self-administered Schemes
- Personal Retirement Bonds (PRBs)
- Buy Out Bonds (BOBs)
- Executive Pension Schemes
- Certificate of Benefit Comparison
- Investment advice and portfolio analysis
- Protection benefits (Life assurance and income continuance)
- Estate & inheritance tax planning
People we can help >>
- Are you approaching retirement and seeking advice on your options?
- Are you self-employed and looking to set up a low cost pension arrangement to save for your retirement?
- Do you have an existing Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) but would like a review of your current investment strategy and charging structure?
- Are you interested in seeing if your current pension arrangements will provide you with an adequate income in retirement?
- Are you interested in passing your assets to the next generation in the most tax efficient manner?
- Have you recently been offered an Enhanced Transfer Value (ETV) and would like advice on your options from a pensions expert?
- Do you want to ensure that your family are financially protected from unforeseen circumstances?
Why choose us for financial advice >>
- Our experienced consultants will strive to provide clients with sustainable, pragmatic and workable strategies to secure their financial future.
- With a background in actuarial and investment consulting and providing advice to large pension schemes, our advisors have the necessary tools to provide you with a bespoke investment strategy with a strong focus on low investment charges.
- We can provide advanced cashflow modelling that can help you better understand your likely income and expenditure requirements in the future.
- Our survival probability models can show your life expectation which can be used to reduce the ARF "bomb-out" risk when setting your annual draw down.
- We are not tied to any life insurance company or investment manager and will recommend the most suitable strategy for your specific circumstances.
- We provide complete transparency on any fees and commission payable which will be agreed in writing with you.
Call us today on 01-2881618 to arrange a meeting with one of our financial advisors.
Joseph G Byrne & Sons Consulting Actuaries Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.