Family Law, Divorce and Pension Adjustment Orders
We have provided expert witness services in High Court cases since the 1960s. We provide reports calculating the present values of pension entitlements. We attend the High Court and tribunals to provide evidence throughout Ireland.
The work carried out includes:
- Expert witness actuary work on divorce and family law matters.
- Calculating the present value of each spouse’s pension entitlements.
- Advice on the overall value of pension benefits, contingent benefits, and life insurance cover built up during marriage.
- We can advise on all types of scheme: public sector or private sector, defined contribution or defined benefit.
- Drafting Pension Adjustment Orders.
- Providing evidence and attending consultations.
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please contact John Byrne.
Other services that may interest you:Personal Injury Claims
Fatal Accident Claims
Life Interests and Reversions